Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another 4am wake up


This is becoming old really fast - I woke up at 4am again today. I started thinking about blogging - how crazy is that. So here I am at my pc wondering what creative work I can accomplish today. I can continue with the restaurant rendering or start another project. Knowing me, I'll be starting one or two different projects today - it's hard for me to stick to one thing - I'd rather work on several for variety.

I also want to work on my scarf and finish the color patterns piece so that I can work on the solid cabling and bubble stitches. This is the scarf in progress...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I love the colors in the new scarf; so bright and bold. Can't wait to see it in person.

    Welcome to the blogosphere too! Congratulations on taking that first step.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete