Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Berry Picking...


Jose and I went berry picking yesterday and I picked 4 quarts of blueberries and a pint of raspberries. I froze 2 quarts of the blues (now have 3 bags and need 8 more to get me through the year) and made a batch of Chef Jason Bentley scones and a raspberry/blueberry tart. I wanted to share these with the family so drove to Moxie Wellesley to deliver my basket of goodies. Hopefully AJ will try the scones - I'm sure that Alex, Gianni and Karen will enjoy them!

Debating on picking more berries today. Still have to make another batch of scones for the freezer too!

4 comments:

  1. I left a comment asking hw much it costs to pick but it got lost again. Anyway, I enjoyed the pix of family picking big and good looking berries (that Gianni was showing). And I also enjoy seeing the pix of your yummy creations. Love, GGMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I figured out that my comments don't work while using Firefox as my browser - IE works...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just noticed the new post, looks great!
    I need to know how to make the scones, they were sooo good!
    Jose

    ReplyDelete