Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday - stayed cool indoors

Since I'm so sun sensitive and dealing with heat rash on my back , I primarily stayed indoors and worked on my elephant sculpture (see louiegirl fiberarts blog).


I did take time to cut some of my "guaranteed to stay pink" hydrangea - yes they are purple (which I love).


I also made some yummy eggplant parmesan (oven grilled unbreaded eggplant) for dinner, and snapped some interesting cloud formations above the house.

...another great day!

2 comments:

  1. We had big thunder storm with lightnings last night. It started after I gt home from Edmund & Margaret's. Margaret always give me home cooked soup to take home. I also have doggie bags from a Korean Restaurent that they treated me Saturday so I dn't have to cook for days. Lucky no power outage last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hydrangeas!! Hope the weather's holding out for you all. I just returned to Las Vegas from DC -- horrible travel ordeal, but an exciting time in DC (with NSF). Now Kelly and I are moving into the new condo... Love, Steven

    ReplyDelete