Friday, August 7, 2009

You might lose some bottoms...


if you triple the amount of blueberries in the scone recipe! I wanted to bake up some batches of scones to freeze for vacation and wanted to load them up with blueberries, so I put in 3x's what the recipe calls for and ooooops - some of the scones lost their bottoms! They aren't as pretty as they could be but they sure are yummy! (I typically use 2-2.5 x's the berry amount with no problem, but I guess I now know the blueberry max.)

I just took the 2nd batch out of the oven (this one was made with soy milk since I ran out of 1% moo juice). I'm going to have David do a taste test and see if he notices a difference.

and I wonder if they'll lose any of their bottoms!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why my comments got lost again. Anyway, they all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete